Tuesday 7 April 2015

30 March 2015 - our 2nd anniversary n discharge day!

Finally I'm able to leave the hospital and bring my little one home.. Home sweet home :) I miss my bed my house my everything..

Sleepless again.. Bb keeps sucking all night, couldn't let go.. A night shift nurse suppose to help, however she turned to the theatre for most of the time.. Helpless night... Another nurse couldn't help, she just said u have to deal with it n let ur baby sucked for the whole night..  >< bb stick with me and sucking for the whole night.. It's very tiring for my little man :(

Around 6am, called my hubby to come earlier n look after my bb while I'm resting... Well I know my hubby is tired too... He stays late n get up earlier is difficult for him.. Daddy gogogo!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment