Tuesday 5 May 2015

Bb 滿月

BB滿月喇!同時又係我解放的日子 :)
Shower is the first thing I would do :) wash my long sticky hair :p
Relaxed after shower :D my hair is not as heavy as before!!

Next ordered a chocolate cake for my bb.. Just had a little celebration with families.
Rainy day.. Actually quite heavy n windy.. Managed to get into the car n going to in law place..
Had yum char for lunch, then red egg with 七彩湯圓 :) yummy
Then followed by a cake once my dad arrived around 3pm..
Take lot of photo.. Dad gave bb a gold chain necklace..
Sister already gave one to him when she's in nz couple weeks before..
Red pocket from Kepo n KTN.. Bro already gave to bb when my dad went back to hk last time..

All good !!  Bb was sleeping throughout the whole cut cakes process..  ;/
Bb is growing.. Mummy loves u

No comments:

Post a Comment